Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Technology Background

I do not have a lot of technology background.  I guess I have the basic background that you are taught in high school and college.  I know how to use the internet and many features of Web 2.0, many features of Microsoft like Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, I also know how to use adobe, and many other basic features of a computer like itunes, watching movies on the computer, and editing and adding photos to my computer.  I am hoping I will be able to learn more about computer technology in this class.

3 comments:

  1. I think what you know is great. You'll have no problem advancing in this class with what you already know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nat, and you will love the things you learn in this class. Things like digital storybooks are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a basic background is a good place to start . . . this should be a great class for you!

    ReplyDelete